Sunday, June 17, 2012

Here I go!

You may look at my previous posts and wonder, "What the HELL happened?"  Well, guess what?  I don't know either.  One day I thought we were happy and the next he didn't want to be married anymore.  So, now I am a soon to be ex-stay-at-home mom trying desperately to find a job, in an area with no jobs!  College degree seems to not mean much anymore and the years I spent helping build up his career doesn't either.  I sound bitter.  Well, maybe I am today.  Tomorrow, I might be sad or humiliated or angry.  Who knows?  I don't. 

Mostly I feel bad for my sweet children, who are so wonderful they don't deserve this in their lives.  I wanted better for them, I wanted them to have the whole world.  I feel like they got ripped off, this wasn't how it was supposed to be.  Yet, this is how it is and I guess I will just pull myself together and go on.

1 comment:

  1. Hillary! You dropped of the face of the earth then you come back with this? when did all this start happening? I am disguisted at him, I always thought you were way to good for him but I trusted your judgement. You are right your chidren and you do NOT deserve this. I'm so sorry :( do you still have my number?

    ReplyDelete