Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Las Vegas

Zac and I went to Las Vegas for Vision Expo West. I spent money while he earned it. Great trade-off. =)


We saw Phantom of the Opera, which I enjoyed Zac did not. Although we FROZE, it was soooooo cold. Zac took his jacket off and we shared that. A peddler with sweatshirts and blankets would make a fortune in there. I felt like it was January and I was watching a football game. Sheesh!




We also saw Mystere, we both loved it! Although I'm not entirely sure what the whole thing with the baby was.




I also spent my time taking pictures of crazily dressed people and didn't take any pictures of things we saw or did. One nice person was kind enough to take this picture for us. You can decide if we belong in the crazily dressed people file.






1 comment:

  1. I forgot you went to Vegas! You guys are always traveling some where warm. Except I guess Vegas didn't work out that way.

    ReplyDelete