Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dominican Republic

We went to paradise, sans kids. I hate to not take kids with us when we travel but, this was wonderful. I got to relax. Usually I spend the whole time freaking out, so this was a nice change. So instead of running kids to the bathroom, trying to keep them from drowning, finding them food, and all the other assorted craziness of traveling with kids; I got to sit by the pool/ocean and sleep. If you don't have children you wouldn't understand the wonderfulness of this but it was INCREDIBLE!

That is me on a parasail. Zac is scared of heights. I kept wondering when the killer whale was going to jump out of the water and eat me.


We got on the scuba-diving boat and discovered what the driver does in his spare time. Hmmmm.




I made Zac crawl into this thing. Still makes me laugh, especially since he couldn't get out again.






aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Isn't it beautiful.














No comments:

Post a Comment